- Rapid deployment
- Minimal Cost
BioPier portals are designed on cost-effective, high performance technologies and platforms.
- Open Framework Technology Benefited from J2EE architecture, BioPier platform supports Open Framework such as Linux, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL etc.
- Java and J2EE - All server components are implemented in 100% pure Java, which is simple, object oriented, and multi-threaded. Java components can be easily extended and integrated to your existing system.
- Metadata-driven Architecture - With metadata-driven architecture, data of any business rules and application logic are saved in database, which are separated from application. Application objects such as java class components, role-based authentication, GUI components are saved in the metadata repository. They are loaded dynamically and cached in memory or disk during run-time. Virtually a business administrator can easily configure an application without relying on program coding. It will also make maintenance and upgrade much easier.
- Built-in Document Management. - BioPier core has built-in document management capabilities, which enable users to associate documents to data records. A patient record may be associated with a Microsoft Word document, MRI images etc. It allows you to upload documents within any application without having to discern the whereabouts of the fileserver or locations. The enclosed documents are subject to strict access control, which maybe inherited from the record access control and the state of the life cycle.
- Access Control & Security - BioPier empowers the following state-of-art security technologies:
- Up to 256-bit SSL connection;
- Central user administration;
- Role-based access control.